2017/2018 Nigerian Airforce (NAF) DSSC Recruitment Application Form & Guidelines. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2017/2018 Nigerian Airforce (NAF) DSSC Recruitment Application Form. Interested applicants should follow the procedures on this page to apply successfully.
The Nigerian Airforce (NAF) DSSC Recruitment Exercise is aimed at recruiting graduates and post-graduates for training as Direct Short Service Cadets.
Nigerian Airforce (NAF) DSSC Recruitment Requirements & Qualifications
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and not less than 1.66m for Male while Female should not be less than 1.63m tall.
- Applicants below 18 yrs should not apply (22-35 yrs for Consultants).
- Applicants must possess a BSC/HND degree from any reputable institution.
- Applicants must have completed their N.Y.S.C program.
- Basic computer skill is also an added advantage.
- Applicants must have good communication skills.
- Applicants must also have a valid means of identification.
- Applicants must be physically and Medically fit.
How To Apply For Nigerian Airforce (NAF) DSSC Recruitment Form.
Interested and qualified applicants who wish to apply for the Nigerian Airforce (NAF) DSSC Recruitment Exercise should visit www.airforce.mil.ng to apply. Applicants must print out the below document after filling the application form;
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Guardian/Parent Consent Form.
- The online application form will start on 18 May 2017 and end on 15 June 2017.
- The zonal enlistment will start from 1 to 8 July 2017.
- Multiple application will be disqualified
- Applicants should note that the Nigerian Airforce (NAF) DSSC Recruitment Form is free of charge.
- Applicants must submit their attestation form with a copy of their passport photograph of the signee.
- For more information, contact the following support lines: 09064145533, 08053440802, 08043440802 or through E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We love to hear from you and if you have any question about 2017/2018 Nigerian Airforce (NAF) DSSC Recruitment Application Form, kindly drop your phone number and E-mail address in the comment box below. We will get back to you immediately.
Prime News Nigeria