Nigeria Police Academy Admission Form Registration 2017/2018 (5th Regular Course).
This is to inform the general public that the Nigeria Police Academy Admission Form (5th Regular Course) Registration for the 2017/2018 academic session is ongoing. The admission exercise is open for both Male and Female Nigerians.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Academy 5th Regular Course degree programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Shortlisted candidates will undergo a combined academic and Police training for a period of FIVE years. Successful candidates will obtain a Bachelor’s degrees and will be commissioned into the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).
Nigeria Police Academy Admission Form Requirements
1) Candidates must be a Nigerian citizen and above 18 years old. Male candidates must have height of not less than 1.67M and 1.62M for Females. Additionally, all MALE candidates must have an expanded chest size of 91cm (36 Inches). Application Form is open for both Male and Female free from any physical and mental disability.
2) Candidates seeking admission must possess a minimum of SIX (6) credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)/West African Examinations Council (WAEC), or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB)/National Examinations Council (NECO) in not less than 2 Settings with a pass in Mathematics and English Language.
3) Candidates must successfully pass the written examination and the interview before being considered for enlistment as well as pass the physical and psychological tests.
APPLY NOW: 2017/2018 Nigeria Police Academy Admission Form – Available Programmes
COURSE OF STUDY
The following courses are available in the Nigeria Police Academy:
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES. BA in:
- History & International Studies
- Nigerian Languages & Linguistics
FACULTY OF LAW: LLB
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: BSc in:
- Management Sciences
- Political Science
FACULTY OF SCIENCE: BSc in:
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Forensic Science
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who wish to apply for the 2017/2018 Nigeria Police Academy Admission Form (5th Regular Course) should visit the Nigeria Police Academy’s Website on www.polac.edu.ng and apply. Payment are to be made using the Remita Platform. The Remita will generate a Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code wich should be used to make payment of ₦3,000.00 through any commercial Bank Branch in Nigeria.
Candidates seeking admission into the Nigeria Police Academy must obtain the sit for both Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board and Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Examination. Also note that it is not mandatory to select the Nigeria Police Academy as your preferred institution, the important criteria for admission is to score above 200 during the UTME Examination before proceeding to buy Nigeria Police Academy Application Form.
Application Deadline: Friday 16th June 2017.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
The mode of submission is online. Upon submission of the Application Form, candidates must download and fill the Acknowledgement Form. Candidates who meet the minimum cut-off marks will be considered for enlistment into the academy.
Nigeria Police Academy Entrance Examination & Conditions
We gathered that the Nigeria Police Academy Examination might be Computer Based Test (CBT) or Pencil and Paper. The examination is categorized into (Part A) which is mandatory and will cover areas like current affairs, Mathematics and English Language. Other parts of the examination will be conducted according to the students Faculty preference. The Examination will commence on Saturday the 8th July 2017. Candidates who score above the cut-off mark will be allowed to participate in the NPA Selection Examination.
All candidates must come to the examination with their Acknowledgement Slip, JAMB Result Slip, Examination Card with two (2) passport photographs. Also write your names, examination center, State of Origin and signature at the back of the passport. Only those successful with the examination will be considered for enlistment. Always check back often for the list of shortlisted candidates.
Thank you for reading this article. If you need the latest update on Nigeria Police Academy Admission Form Registration 2017/2018 (5th Regular Course), kindly drop your E-mail and Phone Number using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria