Apply For Kaduna State Civil Service Recruitment For State Counsel at the Ministry of Justice.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for Kaduna State Civil Service Recruitment For State Counsel at the Ministry of Justice. Applicants should use the details on this page to secure this opportunity.
The aim of the Kaduna State Government is to enhance the capacity of its Ministry of Justice and to effectively deliver services that support good governance in the state, hereby invites application from suitably qualified applicants to fill the vacant position below:
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 – 3 years
Job Field: Law / Legal
- Applications are invited to apply for the Kaduna State Civil Service Recruitment For State Counsel into the State Civil Service in the Ministry of Justice.
Candidates must have and present the following documents as evidence:
- Applicants must have an LL.B Degree from any accredited University and B.L from the Nigerian Law School
2-3 years post-call.
- Applicants must have N.Y.S.C Discharge Certificate.
How To Apply For Kaduna State Civil Service Recruitment For State Counsel
Interested and qualified applicants who wish to apply for Civil Service as State Counsel in the Ministry of Justice should forward their CVs/Resume and copies of credentials to:
Kaduna State Civil Service Commission
No.15 Kanta Road,
NB: Applicants must attach a valid email address and phone number on their CVs. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- 2017 Nigerian Air Force NAF Recruitment (graduate & post-graduate
- Apply Now: FHI 360 Massive Job Recruitment 2017
- Pan African University (PAU) Scholarships For Masters And PhD
Thank you for reading this article. If you need the latest update at the right time on Kaduna State Civil Service Recruitment For State Counsel, kindly drop your E-mail and Phone Number using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria