UNN Admission Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out Online – www.unnportal.unn.edu.ng.
We wish to use this medium to inform you that the University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Admission Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out Online. Candidates who choose UNN as their First Choice in the 2017 UTME and scored 200 and above should proceed to obtain the application form.
UNN Admission Screening Form Eligibility/Criteria
- Students who selected UNN in the just concluded 2017 UTME Examination and scored 200 or above should proceed to obtain the application form.
- Students who chose UNN must have five credit “O” level passes into any of the courses.
How To Apply For UNN Admission Screening Form 2017/2018
- The Application Portal will soon be open, to apply visit unnportal.unn.edu.ng.
- On the top button click on Online Application Forms.
- And click on Apply below the 2016/2017 Admission Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Reg No.
- Enter your preferred payment method (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM card).
- Go back to the portal and enter your JAMB Reg No.
- Enter your O-Level results.
- And upload clear copies of your credentials.
- Confirm your entries and submit your application.
- Done! You can now print out your acknowledgment slip.
Must Read: 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools
Application Closing Date:
The registration portal closes on Tuesday, July 19th, 2017.
Thank you for reading this article. For you need the latest update at the right time on UNN Admission Screening Form, kindly drop your E-mail and Phone Number using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria