Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Recruitment Programme 2017 Application Form is out online. Interested and suitably qualified candidates should download and fill the application form correctly using the download link below:
How To Apply For Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Recruitment Programme 2017: Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC) in collaboration with NNPC/ Shell/ Total/ Agip Joint Venture hereby announces the commencement of Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme – 2017, specifically designed for youths from the Niger Delta region to set up and grow their business.
We wish to inform the general public that the 2017 Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme Application Form is out. Interested and suitably qualified candidates should use the details on this page to secure this opportunity.
The SHELL LiveWIRE is a youth enterprise development programme which is aimed at inspiring, encouraging, and supporting young entrepreneurs between the age range of 18 to 35 years and equipping them with skills, training, and finance to start their own businesses.
The LiveWIRE Nigeria program is funded by Shell, local companies, Government and individuals that are interested in youth development. Currently, the Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria is fully supported by the Shell International and SPDC, efforts are also being made to involve other local companies and government to support the activities of LiveWIRE in Nigeria.
SHELL LiveWIRE Programme 2017
The major objectives of the programme are:
- Assist youths to discover and develop business ‘ideas’ through Bright Ideas Workshops.
- To provide business startup capital for candidates with the best business plans.
- Connect candidates to Third-parties like banks, Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs) and allied financial institutions.
- And to provide a volunteer mentoring programme for successful candidates.
- Pre-startup: Value and Organise Yourself (VOY)
- Value Chain Analysis Workshop.
- Business Startup (How to access finance & technology).
- Post-startup (Mentoring, Incubation, Market linkages).
- Bright Ideas Workshop.
- Business Planning and Management (Become a Successful Business Owner).
- Open to male and female in Niger Delta region between the ages of 18-35;
- Applicants must have innovative business idea;
- Applicants must have the desire to own and manage a business;
- Must have a university degree or HND;
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate.
How To Apply For Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Recruitment Programme 2017
Interested and qualified candidates who wish to apply should Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria 2017 Recruitment portal on https://www.livewire-nigeria.org/home/application-form to apply. Ensure that you fill in your details correctly as stated. And you must submit only ONE application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email/SMS.
Application Deadline: Wednesday 21, June 2017
Must Read: Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Thank you for reading this article, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button for the latest update. For the latest update on Shell LiveWire 2017, drop your Phone No & Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria