How To Apply For Total Recruitment 2017: The Total Nigeria Plc wishes to inform the general public that the 2017 Total Recruitment Application Form Is Out. Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit the Total Recruitment Portal to apply.
At Total, we recruit from time to time from talents (that have shown interest in working with us) stored in our Resume Reserve Vault. If we do not have a vacancy that interests you but would like an opportunity to join us, please submit your resume for future job considerations.
Total Recruitment 2017 Application Form | Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment Qualification
Candidates who wish to apply for the Total Nigeria Recruitment 2017, should meet the following criterias:
- Applicants must have WASC/SSSC certificates with credits in not less than THREE (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- Must have NECO/GCE certificate with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
How To Apply For Total Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide
Interested and qualified candidates who wish to apply should visit the Total Recruitment Portal on www.careers.total.com to apply. Browse through the website for the available positions and latest offers before applying. NOTE: You must submit online ONE application, multiple submission will be disqualified.
2017 Total Recruitment Application Form | Total Recruitment Requirements
Applicants must adhere to the recruitment requirements before applying for the 2017 Total Recruitment Form.
- Must reside and be a Nigerian Citizen by birth.
- Must be between the ages of 25-35 years old.
- Must be physically and mentally fit.
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment.
- Applicants with disabilities should not apply.
- Previous major orthopedic operation.
- Hearing Difficulties.
- Sight Problem.
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.
Thank you for reading this article, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button for the latest update. For the latest update on Total Recruitment 2017, drop your Phone No & Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria