FG’s N-Power Programme Requirements And Benefits: Following the reopening of the N-power website on 13th June, it is mandatory you know the 8 major requirements of the FG’s N-Power programme. The Npower scheme was designed to drastically reduce unemployment in Nigeria, will engage and recruit 500,000 participants across the country.
Unemployed graduates are hereby invited to apply for the N-Power application form, simply by visiting recruitment portal on: (http://portal.npvn.ng/apply/apply.html) and fill in your details accurately. Please note that N-power online registration 2017/2018 application form is FREE.
The programme is linked to the Federal Government’s policies in the economic, employment and social development arenas. Which aims at empowering graduates and non-graduates with resources, tools, and skills to help young Nigerians explore the option of starting their own business as real and viable entrepreneurs.
FG’s N-Power Programme Requirements And Benefits
Before applying for the N-Power 2017 registration exercise pay attention to the list of requirements listed below:
- Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Degree certificate.
- NYSC discharge certificate.
- NYSC Number.
- Passport photographs.
- Active email address and
- Your Bank Name/Account No.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME
- Will intervene and directly improve the livelihood of a critical mass of young unemployed Nigerians.
- The programme will create an ecosystem of solutions for ailing public services and government diversification policies.
- The principle enshrined on the programme is to help Nigerian graduates and non-graduates with relevant technical and business skills to develop and actualize their various business.
- The programmes aim to prepare unemployed Nigerians for a knowledge economy where equipped with world-class skills and certification, they become innovators and movers in the domestic and global markets.
- The programme is a platform for diversifying the economy and helping actualize Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.
- The modular programmes (N-Power Teachers Corps, N-Power Knowledge, N-Power Build) under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work.
- N-Power 2017 registration will massively employ youths with the focus to prepare them for the global economy where young Nigerians can utilize the services acquired through N-Power to work on global projects.
Thank you for reading this article, the above are the 8 major requirements of the FG’s N-Power programme. If you have any questions or feedback, kindly contact us using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria