Nigerian Navy Job Recruitment 2017/2018: In this article, you will get the latest ongoing recruitment and job openings in Nigerian Navy, the Nigerian Navy Application Form 2017/2018 (DSSC) commencement date, how to apply for Nigerian Navy Form 2017, the Basic Requirements and Qualification, and other important details here for free.
This is to inform the general public most especially aspirants who wish to apply for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form 2017, that the online registration will start from 1st July 2017 and ends 30th July 2017. Interested and suitably qualified applicants who wish to apply should follow the guide on this page to secure this opportunity.
Applicants should note that the application form is free, and that interested candidates are to apply once. NOTE that The Aptitude Test date for the Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment Exercise will be announced here, and additional centres are being established to enhance the management of candidates during the Test.
How To Apply For Nigerian Navy Job Recruitment 2017/2018
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Nigerian Navy website on www.joinnigeriannavy.com/ to apply for the Nigeria Navy Jobs 2017. On submission, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include; declaration and certification by parents/guardian, Local government area certificate form, Police certification form and guarantor form.
Basic Requirements And Qualification For Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017/2018
1) Must have a minimum of five credits in not more than TWO (2) sittings in WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive).
2) Must be between 18 to 22 years old for O/level applicants while 24 to 26 old are acceptable limits for those with ND, OND, NCE, Nurses, and Motor Transport Department, MTD respectively.
3) Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
4) Required height of 1.7m for male and 1.67m for female applicants.
Candidates with higher qualifications than those specified in the guidelines should not apply. The Nigerian Navy hereby warn all applicants not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
Documents Required For Nigerian Navy Job Recruitment 2017/2018
Applicants must appear to the center with the under listed document below:
1) A copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
2) Applicants must appear with a copy of their credentials which includes: ( Letter of Identification duly signed by Chairman of LGA, or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP).
3) Must appear with your passport photograph duly signed and stamped.
4) A duly completed Parent/Guidance Consent form. Completed application must be submitted online using the above link.
To ascertain if the Nigerian Navy Form is it out, please visit The Nigerian Navy Official Website @ www.navy.mil.ng. Or check this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Navy Form 2017/2018 is out.
- Dangote Group Latest Recruitment 2017/2018
- Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Recruitment Programme 2017
- Apply For NAFDAC Job Recruitment Form And Guide 2017/2018
- Nigeria Immigration Service 2017/2018 Recruitment for Graduates
Thank you for reading this article, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. If you need help on How to Apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017/2018, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria