The National Defence Academy, NDA 69th Regular Course List of Shortlisted Candidates 2017 (Batch 1 & 2) Is Out Online. Candidates whose names appeared in this publication should come to interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) starting from Saturday 8th July to 26th August 2017 at the Nigerian Defence Academy RIBADU Campus, Kaduna.
The List Of Successful Candidates For NDA 69th Regular Course contains the names of candidates who were successful at the Nigerian Defence Academy Entrance Examination held on Saturday 22nd April 2017.
NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2017 | NDA Shortlists Candidates for AFSB 2017/2018 (69th Regular Course)
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) for the 69th Regular Course 2017. Candidates whose name appeared on the (Batch 1 & 2) list but did not choose NDA as the first choice institution during JAMB registration should apply for a change of institution. Note that you must present your credentials used when applying for a change of institution, all candidates must come before the AFSB in 2 Batches as follows:
A.) NDA list Batch 1. (Candidates from the under listed states are to report to NDA on Saturday 8th July 2017).
B.) NDA list Batch 2. (Candidates from the under listed states are to report to NDA on Saturday 29th July 2017).
Full List Of Successful Candidates For NDA 69th Regular Course 2017 (Batch 1 & 2)
- JAMB UTME Result Slip.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth.
- Acknowledgment Form and NDA Examination Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be.
- Must download the “Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms” from the NDA applications portal/NDA website and complete same.
Candidates must also appear with the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of the result.
- A non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO.
- The second copy of “Postcard Photograph” that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Entrance Examination.
Failure to appear with the above-listed documents will lead to automatic disqualification. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
NDA 69th Regular Course List of Shortlisted Candidates 2017 (Batch 1 & 2) Is Out Online
Click on the below link to download the Full List Of Successful Candidates For NDA 69th Regular Course 2017 (Batch 1 & 2).
Click here to Download NDA Shortlisted List.
- INEC Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Job Recruitment 2017/2018
- 2017/2018 NPA Recruitment And Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Immigration Recruitment Full List Of Shortlisted Candidates
Thank you for reading this article, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. For the latest update on NDA 69th Regular Course List of Shortlisted Candidates 2017, Kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria