2017 NPower Aptitude Test Questions And Answers: For the interest of those writing the N-Power Assessment Test, we have compiled the list of NPower Aptitude Test Questions & Answers. The assessment test which comprises of Quantitative Reasoning, General Knowledge and other questions testing basic knowledge of English will be carried out.
The N-Power Online Tests can be taken using a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer provided that these devices have an internet connection. For more update on N-Power Assessment Schedule Dates visit this page frequently.
Candidates who applied for the N-Power programme between July 1st – July 13th will write their assessment tests between July 25th – July 31st. Below are the NPower Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2017.
N-Power Test Past Questions And Answers.
1) Which is the smallest fraction among the following?
2) How did you do the test? Not so well. I ______ much better but I misread the directions for writing.
a. Will have done
b. Can have done
c. Must have done
d. May have done
e. Could have done
3) The Capital of Lagos State is_____
4) If the day tomorrow is Sunday, what was it yesterday?
5) Amaka was the cynosure of all eyes at the party. This means that __________
a. She attracted everybody’s attention
b. Everybody was surprised that she attended the part
c. None of the options
d. Everybody looked down at her
e. She was notorious for her behaviour
6) Who is the current Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria
a. Alhaji Mai Borno
b. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
c. Godwin Emefiele
d. Adamu Chiroma
e. Charles Soludo
7) In words number 14 can be written as _________
8) [Choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the uppercase word.]
Few people prefer the RURAL to the ______ areas.
9) A piece of land completely surrounded by water is known as_________
a. A platform
b. A lagoon
c. A lake
d. An island
e. None of the options
10) Bose shouldn’t have interrupted the teacher, _________?
a. Could she
b. Didn’t she
c. Should she
d. Did she
e. Can she
11) Are you willing to be deployed to a rural area?
12) At this time, do you have any computer programming or software development skills?
13) At this time, which one or a combination of these devices do you own:
Select one or more:
a. Smartphone (mobile phones with Internet capabilities)
14) Do you have any physical disability?
NPower Aptitude Test Questions And Answers
16) Which of these classifications and/ or post-graduate degrees apply to you?
a. 3rd Class / Pass
b. 1st Class / Distinction and Masters
c. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + PGD
d. 1st Class / Distinction
e. 3rd Class /Pass + PGD
f. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit
g. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + PGD
h. 3rd Class / Pass + Masters
i. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit
j. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + Masters
k. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + Masters
l. 1st Class / Distinction and PGD
17) What is your current employment status?
18) Who formed the first political party in Nigeria?
19) What was the first political party in Nigeria?
20) Who is the current president of Nigeria?
21) Who is the current vice president of Nigeria?
22) What does the eagle in the Nigerian coat of arm represent?
23) What do the two horses on the Nigerian coat of arm represent?
24) What was the black shield in the Nigerian coat of arm stand for?
25) What does the white colour in Nigerian flag stand for?
26) A car travels at xkm per hour for 1 hour at ykm per hour for 2 hours. Find its average speed.
(b) x+ ykmh-1/3
(c) x+2 ykmh-1
(d) 2x+ ykmh-1/3
27) The ages of three men are in the ratio 3:4:5. If the difference between the ages of the oldest and youngest is 18 years, find the sum of the ages of the three men.
(a) 45 years
(b) 72 years
(c) 108 years
(d) 216 years
28) A bicycle wheel of radius 42cm is rolled over a distance of 66m. How many revolutions does it make?
[Take π=22/7] (a) 2.5
29) In a bag of oranges, the ratio of the good ones to the bad ones is 5:4. If the number of bad ones in the bag is 36, how many oranges are there altogether?
Check Here: 2017 NPower Aptitude Test Questions And Answers
30) A man is four times as old as his son. The difference between their ages is 36. Find the sum of their ages.
(a) 45 years`
(b) 48 years
(c) 60 years
(d) 74 years
31) If 4m+3n = 5, find the ratio m:n 4m-3n 3
32) If 2x : (x+1) =3:2, what is the value of x?
33) The ratio of the number of men to the number of women in a 20 member committee is 3:1. How many women must be added to the 20 member committee so as to make the ratio of men to women 3:2 ?
34) What is the probability of having an odd number in a single toss of a fair die?
Use the following information for question 36 and 36.
The surname of 40 children in a class were arranged in alphabetical order,16 of the surnames begin with O and 9 of the surnames begins with A. 14 letters of the alphabet do not appear as the first letter of a surname.
35) What is the probability that the surname of a child picked at random from the class begins with either O and A?
36) If more than one surname begins with a letter besides A and O, how many surnames begin with the letter?
37) Have you moved into your new house yet? Not yet. The rooms________.
(a) is being painted
(b) None of the options
(c) is painted
(d) are painted
(e) are being painted
38) The closest government to the people is_______
(a) Federal Government
(b) United Nation
(c) local government
(d) Ward Government
(e) State Government
39) Brazil is a country in
40) A reflex angle is______
(a) greater than 90 and less than
(c) 160 degrees.
(d) less than 45 degrees.
(e) less than 90 degree.
NPower Aptitude Test 2017: NPower Aptitude Test Questions And Answers
Thank you for reading this article, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. For the latest update, on 2017 NPower Aptitude Test Questions And Answers, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria