The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), wishes to inform the general public that the 2017/2018 JAMB Direct Entry Registration Form is out online. In a public statement by the management, stated that the 2017 Direct Entry Registration Portal is now open to facilitate the registration of candidates.
The JAMB Direct Entry 2017/2018 Registration Form is open to both Nigerians and Foreign Students, to help them secure admission into year two (2) of their selected degree programmes in any institution of their choice as long as the meet the requirements and pass the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
How Much Is JAMB 2017/2018 Direct Entry Form
Candidates who wish to apply for the JAMB Direct Entry 2017 Registration Form should note the following prices listed below:
- JAMB 2017 DE Form – ₦5,000
- Candidates must purchase the JAMB Textbook – ₦500 (‘The Last Days at Forcados High School‘)
- A total of ₦5,500 Only.
Requirements For 2017/2018 JAMB Direct Entry Registration Form
All candidates who wish to apply for the JAMB DE 2017 Registration Exercise must possess and meet the following requirements listed below:
- Must have a minimum of five (5) GCE/WASCE credits.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) GCE/WASCE credits in not more than two sittings.
- Must have at least two (2) passes at the IJMB Advanced Level Examination, JUPEB or Institute of
- Baccalaureate from recognised institutions with SSCE/GCE, Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies Terminal Examination, NTS/NBC credits equivalent in three other subjects ( Required by the University).
- Must have a minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma including the O’Level requirements.
- All candidate must provide their JAMB registration number used in gaining admission to NCE, Diploma etc for Direct Entry admission.
Candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing 2017 JAMB Direct Entry Registration Exercise must have any of the following diplomas before applying.
- Cambridge A level
All candidate are hereby advised to proceed to their respective university to ascertain their minimum requirements, candidates that possess any of the above listed diploma will be offered admission as long as they pass the direct entry examination and meet their various university requirements.
How To Apply For JAMB Direct Entry Registration Form
Before applying for the JAMB 2017 Direct Entry Form, candidates should proceed to purchase the Direct Entry e-PIN from any of the under-listed banks;
- The e-Pin can be purchased in any of the following banks: First Bank, Skye Bank, Zenith Bank, Union Bank, JAMB offices nationwide and NIPOST at the cost of ₦5,000 (Five thousand Naira) only.
- The registration fee for the JAMB 2017/2018 Direct Entry is Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000). All candidate will be required to pay an additional fee of Five Hundred Naira (₦500) to purchase the JAMB Textbook (The Last Days at Forcados High School).
- Candidates must keep their information conﬁdential such as: E-Pins, password/numbers of ATM Cards, registration numbers, and e-mail addresses.
- Candidates should visit the JAMB portal to create their profile using JAMB Mobile App available on Android, Windows and iOS platforms, or visit the JAMB Official Portal: www.jamb.org.ng to create your profile. Required details are Name, date of birth, personal e-mail address and place of origin.
- Candidates must collect their E-slip after the registration for referencing purpose.
- Candidate applying for the JAMB Direct Entry form 2017, will be required to pay the total amount of Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) only as processing fee in any JAMB accredited centres.
Candidates should proceed to JAMB accredited centres to access the 2017 Direct Entry e-registration portal. Please note that the e-PINS being purchased are tied to individual proﬁle and are not transferable.
Also note that 2017/2018 Direct Entry (DE) Form will officially begin from 10th of July 2017. We hereby advised that you visit this page frequently for the latest update on 2017 Direct Entry, for we shall update immediately the form is out.
Direct Entry Form Closing Date: Not specified
- 2017/2018 UNIPORT Postgraduate Admission Form
- UNILORIN JUPEB Admission Registration Form 2017/2018
- Nigeria Immigration Service 2017/2018 Recruitment
Thank you for reading this article, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. For the latest update on 2017/2018 JAMB Direct Entry Registration Form, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria