2017/2018 NECO GCE Registration Form and Guide: The National Examination Council (NECO), wishes to inform the general public most especially candidates who wish to apply for the 2017 NECO GCE application form that the NECO Registration Form is now on sale. This was disclosed by the management who announced the commencement of the sales of application form 2017 Senior School Certificate Examination for External Candidates.
The Senior School Certificate Examination (external) is designed for candidates not in the School system. In this post, we are going to guide all interested candidates on how to apply for NECO GCE Registration Form 2017, registration details, the price and other vital information here for free.
How to Apply for 2017/2018 NECO GCE Registration Form
1) The mode of registration is online, all candidates who wish to register for the 2017 November/December NECO Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE), should simply visit the NECO registration website mynecoexams.com to register.
2) Candidates must upload their Passport Photograph online during the NECO GCE Registration. Please note that registration can be done on the NECO website at any time within the stipulated registration period.
3) Biometric Fingerprints will be captured during the registration exercise.
4) Candidates must ensure that their fingerprints are captured correctly. Those with fingerprints not verified will not be permitted to write the NECO GCE Examination.
NECO GCE Registration Fee/Mode of Payment: NECO GCE Registration Form and Guide 2017/2018
Candidates who wish to register should purchase a bank draft of Eleven Thousand Four Hundred Naira (₦11,400) Only, payable to the Registrar, National Examinations Council in any of the NECO State Offices nationwide or in cash in any designated Bank or NIPOST offices nationwide.
The NECO Registration fee includes the cost for Biometric Data Capture, Examination Ethics CD, and Administrative Charges. Candidates most fill their details correctly during the registration exercise, as the Council will not be liable for registration errors committed by candidates.
Interested Banks and NIPOST Headquarters who wish to participate in the ongoing NECO 2017/2018 Registration should visit NECO Headquarters for further clarifications.
NECO GCE Registration Closing Date: 30th September 2017.
- UNIPORT Postgraduate Admission Form
- 2017/2018 JAMB Direct Entry Registration Form
- UNILORIN JUPEB Admission Registration Form
Thank you for reading this article, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. If you need help on how to apply for 2017/2018 NECO GCE Registration Form and Guide, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria