The management of Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has announced the Registration Of 2017 JAMB Direct Entry (DE) Form for the 2017/2018 Academic Session. The 2017 JAMB Direct Entry Registration fee is Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000) and another Five Hundred Naira (₦500) only for the reading text.
The 2017 Direct Entry officially commenced on Monday 10th July, for candidates who have a diploma certificate and seeking for admission into Nigeria Tertiary Institutions, all candidate will be tested on a general reading text: “The Last Days at Forcados High School” by A.H. Mohammed.
How To Apply for 2017 JAMB Direct Entry (DE) Form:
1) Candidates who wish to apply for JAMB Direct Entry form for the year 2017 must create a profile by visiting the official JAMB portal on www.jamb.org.ng.
2) Candidate must fill in their personal details like (Name, Date of Birth, State of Origin, and Valid E-mail address) should be filled accurately when creating your profile.
3) After completing the online application form, make sure you the e-slip as this will serve as evidence of registration.
4) Candidates should note that e-PINS being purchased are tied to individual proﬁle and are not transferable.
5) Each candidate will be required to pay an additional fee of Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) only as the registration fee. Centres that charged more ₦700 should be reported to JAMB for appropriate sanctions.
JAMB Direct Entry (DE) Registration Requirements:
1) Must have five (5) GCE/WASCE credits at not more than two sittings with at least two Principal or Advanced level G.C.E.
2) Must possess a lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma including the O’Level requirements.
3) Each candidate will be required to provide their JAMB Reg No, which was used in gaining admission to NCE, Diploma etc for Direct Entry admission.
4) Must pass two (2) major subjects in the NCE with S.S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects (mainly for Education Courses) and ND.
5) Two passes at the IJMB Advanced Level Examination, Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies Terminal Examination, JUPEB or Institute of Baccalaureate from recognized institutions with SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalent in three other subjects (Subject to university requirements).
Direct Entry Form Closing Date, August 12th, 2017.
- 2017/2018 NECO GCE Registration Form
- 2017/2018 UNIZIK 1st Batch Admission List
- 2017/2018 UNIBEN 1st Batch Admission List
- Postgraduate Admission Form in Nigerian Universities
Thank you for reading this article, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. If you need any help on how to apply for 2017 JAMB Direct Entry (DE) Form, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria