Apply For 2017 GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Nigeria Recruitment: Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for the ongoing GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Graduate Recruitment 2017 Form. At GlaxoSmithKline plc we employ 100,000 people in over 115 countries, and our work covers three main areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Commercial Management (Pharmaceuticals) Future Leaders Programme 2017
Requisition ID: WD127256
Position: Full time
Functional Area: Marketing
- Must have a BSc degree in Pharmacy and achieved a minimum grade of second class.
- Eligibility/ Right to work in Nigeria.
- Flexibility in terms of location.
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is essential.
- As part of our selection process, we may ask you to complete between one and three online assessments. You will receive an email from us with a link to a personalized ‘my assessment’ homepage where you can access your first assessment. Please note, you will be given 72 hours from receipt of this email to complete your first assessment.
- If you don’t complete the assessment within 72 hours, it will expire and your participation in our selection process will come to an end.
How to Apply
For more information about the programme and how to apply for GSK Nigeria Recruitment 2017, visit the link below:
Click here to Apply
NB: You will then be requested to enter your personal information and then submit your responses to two questions about your interest and motivation to work for us.
- Names of Candidates Shortlisted for PTDF Ph.D. Scholarship
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment Past Questions
- Verite Microfinance Bank Latest Recruitment 2017
Thank you for reading this article, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. For the latest update on 2017 GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Nigeria Recruitment, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria