Apply For 2017 KPMG Nigeria Recruitment for Graduates: KPMG Nigeria hereby invites applications from interested and suitably qualified graduates for the 2017 Audit Graduate Trainee Programme. Interested candidates should submit their application form online on or before 10th August 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KPMG Nigeria has worked for clients in public and private sector in Nigeria and in several other countries, helping to transform business performance and operations. We are seeking to employ young and suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Audit Graduate Trainee
Auto req ID: 103455BR
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
1) Must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree, note that OND and HND qualifications are not considered for this position.
2) Must have completed the N.Y.S.C scheme.
3) Must be below 26 years old.
4) Must not have written the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test before.
5) Must have a passion for building a career in Audit
6) Must have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting.
7) Law graduates must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit the KPMG recruitment portal below:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 10th August 2017.
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Recruitment 2017
- Dangote Oil Refining Company Latest Job Recruitment
- How To Apply For 2017 YouWiN! Connect Application Form
- 2017/2018 First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Graduates
Thank you for reading this article, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. For the latest update on 2017 KPMG Nigeria Recruitment for Graduates, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria