Full List of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Navy Batch 27th Aptitude Test: The Nigerian Navy has released the names of successful candidates for Batch 27th Aptitude Test 2017. Candidates who applied for the Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment Exercise should proceed to check their names by downloading the PDF document below.
Candidates whose name appeared in the list will write the aptitude test and screening exam on Saturday, 12th August 2017 from 8:00 am at designated centres for various States nationwide.
How To Check Lists of Candidates for Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test 2017
Candidates can now access their names by downloading a printable copy of the List of Shortlisted Candidates for Batch 27 Aptitude Test in Portable Document Format (PDF):
Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates for Interview 2017 Is Out
Nigerian Navy Important Update
Candidates should come to the recruitment/aptitude test centres with a copy of the under-listed documents:
1) Photocopies of Credentials.
2) Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
3) Parents/ Guardian Consent Form.
4) Acknowledgment Form.
5) Local Government Attestation Card.
6) Duly completed identification form to be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
7) Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
8) Four (4) passport photographs duly signed and stamped by any of the persons mentioned in sub-paragraph (c) above.
9) School Certificate Results of NECO/WAEC or higher qualifications where applicable.
Candidates should also come to the recruitment centre with the under-listed items:
1) Two pairs of white shorts.
2) Two pairs of white vest.
3) One pair of canvas shoes.
4) Toiletries and cutleries.
5) Writing materials.
6) Bed sheets and mosquito net.
Full List of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Navy Batch 27th Aptitude Test – 2017/2018
NB: Only those who pass the screening exercise (documents verification, medical screening, and physical fitness) will qualify to continue with the interview.
- Past Questions for 2017 Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test
- 2017 DPR Aptitude Test Questions And Answers
- 2017/2018 NDA Direct Short Service Course Recruitment
- NDA 69th Regular Course List of Shortlisted Candidates 2017
- List of Shortlisted Candidates for Nigerian Air Force DSSC 2017 Interview
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. If you need the latest information at the right time on Full List of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Navy Batch 27th Aptitude Test 2017/2018, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria