Job Recruitment At Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd for Management Trainees 2017: Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Management Trainees 2017. Applicants should submit their applications online on or before 22nd August 2017.
The Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd, a member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC), anchor bottler for Coca-Cola with the franchise to bottle Coca-Cola products in 28 countries. We bottle Coca-Cola products in Nigeria, offering iconic non-alcoholic beverages such as Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Schweppes, and Limca in the sparkling beverage category; and 5 Alive and Eva in the still beverage category. We are currently recruiting for qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
What’s In It For You
- Reward and Recognition
- Diversity and inclusion
- High-performance culture
- Dynamic working environment
- Empowerment & Accountability
- Professional training and development
What We Are Looking For
- A valuable team member
- Always going the extra mile
- Have an ethical approach to work
- Open to learning and new experiences
- Intelligent, mentally agile and ambitious
- Brave in innovating and making change happen
- Passionate about achieving exceptional result
- A Second Class Honors (Upper Division) in any of the following disciplines:
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Sciences (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology)
- Social Sciences (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics).
- Engineering (Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Industrial Production).
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate not earlier than 2016.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination.
Job Recruitment At Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd for Management Trainees 2017
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who wish to apply for the Management Trainee recruitment should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date: 22nd August 2017.
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. If you need the latest information at the right time on the ongoing Job Recruitment At Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd for Management Trainees 2017, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria