VFD Group Recruitment 2017 For Graduate Trainee Program: VFD Group Ltd, hereby invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for the ongoing Graduate Trainee Program. Candidates should fill the online application form on or before 18th of August 2017.
VFD Group Graduate Trainee recruitment 2017 – VFD Group Limited is an alternative financial service holding company that creates value by working within Nigeria’s informal financial sector to create innovative products and solutions that are accessible to the everyday Nigerian. We are currently recruiting for qualified candidates for immediate employment in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program
- The VFD Group Executive Management Trainee Program (EMTP) is just for you! Your career journey with us starts with a 12-week intensive training program.
- This includes assessment tests, case studies, business scenarios, and rotational attachments.
- This sets you on a fast track to mid-level management.
- A minimum of Second Class upper degree from a reputable university or upper credit for polytechnic graduates.
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate.
- Must not be above 27 years old.
How To Apply For VFD Group Recruitment 2017 For Graduate Trainee Program
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
NB: At the end of the twelve-week program, successful candidates will be integrated into the company’s workforce.
Application Closing Date:
18th August 2017.
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Jobs Recruitment 2017
- Verite Microfinance Bank Latest Recruitment 2017
- Benysta Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2017
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Fresh Graduates Trainee Program 2018
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. If you need the latest information at the right time on VFD Group Recruitment 2017 For Graduate Trainee Program, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria