Union Bank Startup Connect 2017: Are You Looking To Rapidly Scale Your Startup? If yes, this is an opportunity for you to tap into Union Bank’s network, expertise and reach. Union Bank Startup Connect is an opportunity for Nigerian companies creating the next generation technology solutions for the African market to partner with Union Bank to aid their rapid growth.
Union Bank Startup Connect programme is a first of its kind business acceleration programme dedicated to matching technology-enabled startups from all over Nigeria with the Union Bank brand for mutually beneficial collaboration.
Through Startup Connect, creative talents and smart businesses can access the bank’s 350 sales/service centres & over 3.7 million customers across Nigeria to scale their solutions. If your team is working on an innovative, technology-driven idea to address critical social and business challenges in Nigeria, be sure to apply.
We are calling for applications from startups and innovative enterprises addressing critical social and commercial challenges in Nigeria for strategic alliance.
Who can participate?
- Technology enabled startups that have gained significant traction and are interested in partnership with Union Bank to scale.
- Traction can be in number of customers/users, turnover, geographical spread etc.
What are the phases of the Startup Connect?
The Union Bank Startup Connect will be delivered through a three-staged approach which includes:
- Select: Shortlisted startups will be invited to a pitch event
- Develop/Accelerate: Over a 13 week period, selected startups will work with CcHUB and the bank’s staff, apply design thinking to create a usable proof-of-concept prototype that serves a chosen segment of the bank’s customers or clients.
- Deploy/Invest: At the end of the 13 week period, the results will be presented to the appropriate business units of the bank for deployment. Both parties will decide to either share revenue or explore equity investment.
Are there thematic areas of interest for Startup Connect?
- We have a strong interest in technology-enabled startups who are addressing critical social and business challenges in Nigeria looking to scale, leveraging Union Bank’s assests and reach.
Who is organising this?
- The Union Bank Startup Connect is an initiative sponsored by Union Bank. It will be delivered by Co-Creation Hub Nigeria.
Union Bank Startup Connect 2017
How To Apply
Interested participants should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date:
1st September 2017.
- ANU Dean’s International Science Excellence Scholarship 2018
- Entry Level Graduates Recruitment at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Diamond Bank Building Entrepreneurs Today (BET) Programme 2017
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. If you need the latest information at the right time on Union Bank Startup Connect 2017, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria