N-Power Physical Verification Requirements: The N-power scheme is a Federal Government initiative of the National Social Investment Programme with the mandate to create employment and empower the unemployed graduates. According to the message released by the scheme, candidates who applied for its N-Build Volunteers Programme are to present national identification, proof of residential address and birth certification.
In a statement on Npower official Twitter handle, the scheme said, “Dear Pre-selected NPower Build peeps, Kindly attend the physical verification with the items listed in the image below.
“N-Power Build: What is required for physical verification. “ID card: an Acceptable national identification that shows your name. “Birth certificate: Document that corroborated your age. “Proof of address of residence.”
N/B: We have also gathered that N-Build Volunteers will be included into NPower payroll. With this notice, N-Power Build beneficiaries should note that:
1) Duration of the programme is 12 months.
2) Three (3) months in training Centres and 9 months apprenticeship with partnering employers.
3) Verified beneficiaries will get training work tools and training consumables distributed to our training partners.
4) Verified beneficiaries will get a monthly stipend of ₦10.000
N-Power Physical Verification Date:
The physical verification exercise of successful candidates is scheduled to start from November 13th to November 17th, 2017. Congratulation to all N-power Build Volunteers.
See screenshot of the requirements for Npower Physical Verification
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment 2017
- NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programme 2017
- Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment 2017
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. If you need the latest information at the right time on N-Power Physical Verification Requirements and Exercise 2017, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria