9mobile Nigeria Recruitment 2017: 9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS to provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
9mobile Nigeria is currently recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Manager, CS & PS Core Planning
- Assist in the design, planning, and optimisation of circuit switching components of EMTS’s core network, systems, and platforms.
- Provide input in translatingEMTS business plan and subscriber growth assumptions into requirements for the core network circuit switching system.
- Review the unit/ team’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved improvement initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Provide useful inputs in defining the locations for circuit & packet switch infrastructure and other related network elements
- Define and direct the requirement for capacity planning of interfaces/links to the VAS & IT networks
- Design, plan and dimension circuit & packet switching network elements to ensure optimal use and deployment of resources
- Direct the timely provisioning of the circuit & packet switching network capacity for all the GSM, EDGE, UMTS & LTE elements, features, protocols, interfaces etc.
- Perform technical investigations into areas related to circuit & packet switching network design and performance, such as new types of hardware, new design methodologies, new caching algorithms, impact of new technologies (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, LTE etc.)
- Scoping & dimensioning of datacoms equipment within the Core network
- Lead optimisation & resilience initiatives across the Core Network
- Drive innovation initiatives across the Core network
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Coordinate the unit’s activities and ensure compliance with the organization’s operating policies controls and procedures.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinate’s performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Perform any other duties or responsibilities assigned by Head, Core and VAS
- First degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering/Physics or Computer Sciences from a recognized University
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Six (6) to Eight(8) years’ work experience with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role
- Telecommunications & Mobile Network Standards & Specifications
- Telecommunications Technology Fundamentals
- Business Application Knowledge
- Budget & basic financial planning
- Great Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus
- Traffic trend analysis
- Basic product development
- Problem Solving
- Analytic reasoning
- Reporting & presentation
How to Apply
To apply visit 9mobile online recruitment portal:
On http://careers.9mobile.com.ng to apply
Application Closing Date
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment 2017
- NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programme 2017
- Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment 2017
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. If you need the information at the right time on 9mobile Nigeria Recruitment 2017, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria