Apply Here For 2017/2018 Federal Gov’t Of Nigeria Fadama III Job Recruitment – www.fadamaaf.net. Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017/2018 Federal Gov’t Of Nigeria Fadama III Job Recruitment Exercise. Interested applicants should follow the procedures on this page to apply successfully.
About Fadama III Program
The aim of this program is to increase the incomes and living standard for users of rural lands and water resources within the Fadama Territory in a transparent and sustainable manner throughout the Fadama Areas. The Federal Gov’t Of Nigeria has received additional disbursement from the World Bank for developmental purposes of the Third National Fadama Development (Fadama III) Project. The Project aims at using the proceeds of this credit to facilitate development purposes and support unemployed graduates to become agro-preneurs in accordance with Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN), Green Alternative and Agriculture Promotion Policy (APP).
Title: Fadama III AF Graduate Unemployed Youth and Women Agro-preneur Support (Fadama-Guys) Programme
Eligibility Criteria For Application
Interested applicants who wish to apply for the 2017/2018 Federal Gov’t Of Nigeria Fadama III Job Recruitment Exercise must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen in any of the following states (1st Phase): Akwa lbom, Adamawa, Abia, Anambra, Benue, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Ekiti, Ebonyi, Jigawa, FCT, Kogi, Kebbi, Katsina, Niger, Osun, Ondo, Ogun, Oyo, Sokoto, Plateau, and Taraba.
- Applicants below 18 years should not apply.
- Applicants must have the zeal for agriculture activities and willing to become an agro-preneur. Applicants must make this known in a written statement upon submission of the form.
- Applicants must be a graduate irrespective of their educational background and must have practiced farming for a minimum of 5 years.
- Interested candidate must have access to land or a place where their agri-enterprise interest would be located.
- Basic computer skill will be an added advantage.
- The Fadama Ill AF funding will be assigned based on eligible costs or activities on a business plan the form should be submitted after proposed training.
NB: Multiple application will lead to disqualification and application that does not follow the rules and guidelines presented below will NOT be considered.
Application Closing Date: 15th May 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who wish to apply for the 2017/2018 Federal Gov’t Of Nigeria Fadama III Job Recruitment Exercise should follow the steps given below:
- Visit Fadama GUYS Official Portal on http://guys.fadamaaf.net to create an account.
- A confirmation message will be sent to you with your login details.
- Complete and submit the Application Form Online.
2017/2018 Federal Gov’t Of Nigeria Fadama III Job Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must provide the original copy of primary school certificate
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification (such as National identity card, INEC Permanent Voters Card, international passport, or drivers license, etc).
- Applicants must also provide a scanned copy of their highest educational qualification.
- The submission deadline is the date stated above and no application will be allowed after the deadline.
For more information reach out to the address below during office hours (from 08 hours to 16:00 hours) Monday through Friday, from the Project Officer:
National Project Coordinator,
National Fadama Coordination Office (NFCO),
No 1 Eldoret Close, Off Aminu Kano Crescent,
Abuja – Nigeria.
We love to hear from you and if you have any question about the 2017/2018 Federal Gov’t Of Nigeria Fadama III Job Recruitment Exercise, kindly drop your phone number and E-mail address in the comment box below. We will get back to you immediately.
Prime News Nigeria
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.