JAMB Change of Course-Institution: The Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board (JAMB), wishes to inform all candidates who took part in the just concluded UTME Examination that the 2017/2018 JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form Is Out Online. Candidates who wish to change their Course/Institution should visit any accredited CBT Centre around them.
There are several reasons why candidates must change their JAMB choice of institution or course or even both. And we advise candidates who made mistakes during the registrations exercise, those with incomplete O’level results, and low JAMB score to take advantage of this opportunity and obtain the JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form 2017.
How To Apply For 2017/2018 JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form
1) Visit JAMB Official Website on http://www.jamb.org.ng/ and log into your JAMB profile on the e-facility portal via; http://jamb.org.ng/efacility/
2) Click on the menu button on your profile account.
3) Click on Register and a drop box will appear where you will see the UTME correction of data.
4) Select it and follow the steps to either pay online or at the bank.
Note: Candidates who wish to proceed must pay a non-refundable fee of N2,500 only, which can be paid at any commercial bank nationwide (bank charges apply).
The above process is how to get JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form for 2017 Session Admission. We advise also candidates who wish to change their Course or Institution to create a profile on the JAMB e-Facility portal.
- 2017/2018 NECO GCE Registration Form and Guide
- 2017/2018 UNIPORT Postgraduate Admission Form
- UNILORIN JUPEB Admission Registration Form
Thank you for reading this article, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. If you need help on how to apply for 2017/2018 JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.