2017/2018 OOU Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Screening Form: The management of Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) wishes to inform all candidates who participated in the just concluded 2017 JAMB UTME with a score of 180 and above to apply for OOU Post UTME/DE Admission Screening Form for 2017/2018 academic session.
Authorities of Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) has announced the commencement date for the Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening which is scheduled to start from Monday 14th August to Thursday 24th August 2017. Candidates who wish to be admitted into the University should apply using the guide below:
1) Candidates must meet the OOU cut-off mark of 180 in the just concluded 2017 JAMB.
2) Candidates with a score of 180 and above irrespective of their institution of choice can apply.
3) Direct Entry candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree can apply.
4) Direct Entry candidates who have Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission can apply.
5) Direct Entry candidates who have Diploma from other approved institutions with a minimum of Upper Credit can apply.
How To Apply For OOU Post-UTME Admission Screening Form
Candidates who wish to apply should visit the OOU portal on http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and create a profile. Before creating a profile candidates are required to pay a sum of ₦2,500.00 (Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira) only for the Screening Exercise and ₦5,000.00 (Five thousand Naira) only for administrative charges.
To make payment visit any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on OOU campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro&Ibogun). You can also make payment online by visiting http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the instructions for payments.
Please note that the OOU POST UTME Mode of Registration is online, to register simply visit the University Registration Website on http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online. Carefully fill the form with your JAMB Re Number and other details.
NB: Candidates must come to the screening venue with the following documents: (OOUPUTME Screening Pass AND 2017/2018 UTME Result Slip). Direct Entry candidates should visit the school website frequently for more information.
Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU Post UTME Dates, Venues & Time.
2017/2018 OOU Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Screening Form
- 2017/2018 UNN Admission Screening Form
- JAMB Direct Entry 2017/2018 Registration Form
- Elizade University Post-UTME Admission Screening Form
- Online Registration Of 2017 JAMB Direct Entry (DE) Form
Thank you for reading this article, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. For the latest update on 2017/2018 OOU Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Screening Form, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.