Ambrose Alli University (Ekpoma), hereby invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Job Vacancies At AAU Ekpoma (Internal and External Advertisement). Interested candidates who wish to apply for Ambrose Alli University Job Recruitment 2017 should submit their Resume/CVs using the address on this page.
Recruitment is currently ongoing to fill the vacant positions below. All application must be submitted on or before 28TH August 2017. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through text message and E-mail Address.
Job Title: DIRECTOR, UNIVERSITY AUDIT
- Must have a B.Sc. Degree in Accountancy or its equivalent plus 18 years experience OR
- ACMA, ACCA, ACA, CPA, ANAN Plus 12 years experiences.
Job Title: DIRECTOR, UNIVERSITY FARMS
- Must have a Degree in Agriculture plus 18 years relevant experience.
- Possession of a higher Degree in Agriculture will be an advantage.
Job Title: DIRECTOR OF SPORTS
- Must have a Degree in Physical Education with 18 years administration and Coaching experience.
- Possession of a higher Degree in Administration of Sports will be an advantage.
Job Title: DIRECTOR, PHYSICAL PLANNING DIVISION
- Must have a Degree in any of the following disciplines: Building, Architecture, Quantity Surveyor, Estate Management and Engineering from a recognized Institution.
- Must be a member of any professional bodies with 18 years cognate experience.
Job Title: DIRECTOR, WORKS SERVICES DIVISION
- Must have an Engineering qualification registrable with the Council for the regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) and the Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE) plus 18 years post qualification experience.
- Candidates should have at least 18 years cognate experience.
Job Title: PRINCIPAL, UNIVERSITY SECONDARY SCHOOL
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Education from a recognized University.
- Must have at least 18 years post degree teaching experience in a reputable Post Primary Institution.
Job Title: HEADMASTER OR MISTRESS, UNIVERSITY PRIMARY SCHOOL
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Education with 18 years cognate teaching experience in a reputable institution.
How To Apply For Ambrose Alli University Job Recruitment 2017
Interested and suitably qualified candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing Job Vacancies at The Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma should send their application with 25 copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae(CV) providing information on the following:
1) Full names
2) Place and date of birth
4) Marital Status
5) Number and ages of children
6) Permanent home address
7) Degrees indicating dates/class and institutions, as well as other qualifications and distinctions.
8) Statement of experience including full details of former and present posts.
9) List of publications, patents, designs and so on.
10) Extra curricular activities.
11) Possible date of availability for duties if appointed.
All applications should be forwarded in properly sealed envelopes marked ‘Post Advertised’ on the top left corner and addressed to the:
AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY
P.M.B. 14, EKPOMA
EDO STATE, NIGERIA.
Application Closing Date: 28TH August 2017.
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form 2017/2018
- African Development Bank Recruitment 2017
- NAFDAC Job Recruitment Form And Guide 2017/2018
- 2017 Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment
- Ongoing Job Recruitment At Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
Thank you for reading this article, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. For the latest update on Ambrose Alli University Job Recruitment 2017, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.