Apply For 2017/2018 NDA Direct Short Service Course Recruitment: The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), hereby invites application from interested and qualified candidates to apply for NDA 2017/2018 Admission Application Form. Interested candidates should secure this opportunity using the guide on this page.
The Nigerian Navy E-Recruitment is currently open to those applying for the Nigerian Navy Ratings Cadre. Applicants are hereby advised to go through the Entry Requirements and Guidelines below, before proceeding to register.
Entry Qualification for the DSSC
The entry qualifications for the DSSC are as follows:
1) Must be a Nigerian as defined in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
2) Must be between the ages of 22 to 35 years for both serving personnel and civilians.
3) Must be medically and physically fit.
4) Male applicants must not be less than 1.68m while 1.65m for female applicants.
5) Must not have been convicted by any court of law.
6) Must have a minimum of first degree of not less than Second Class Lower Division from a recognized University or HND from a recognized Polytechnic of not less than Lower Credit.
7) Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate.
8) Must have a Birth certificate and a valid means of identification.
9) Graduates with professional qualifications must be duly registered by relevant bodies recognized by Nigerian Laws at the commencement of cadet training.
10) Must have a valid certificate of state of origin.
11) Recommended by at least two recognizable referees who must attest to the applicant’s character and integrity. Serving military personnel must be recommended by their commanders.
How To Apply For 2017/2018 NDA Direct Short Service Course Recruitment
Interested and suitably qualified candidate who wish to apply for ongoing DSSC Recruitment 2017 Application Forms should: Click here to Apply.
The Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) has an annual intake of 100 cadets per Service, totaling 300 cadets for a course. There is provision to increase the number whenever there is a need.
The DSSC normally assembles in mid-July of every year.
- Nigerian Navy Job Recruitment 2017/2018
- Federal Ministry Of Environment Recruitment 2017
- Federal Ministry Of Information Massive Job Recruitment
- Federal Ministry Of Trade And Investments Recruitment
Thank you for reading this article, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. For the latest update on 2017/2018 NDA Direct Short Service Course Recruitment, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.