Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Recruitment 2017: Ongoing job recruitment at The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited for the position of Management Trainee. Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidate for full-time employment in the position listed below:
At Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd – we specialize in the production of non-alcoholic beverages such as Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Schweppes, and Limca in the sparkling beverage category; and 5 Alive and Eva in the still beverage category. In line with our mission of enriching the lives of our local communities, we train and equip youths with employable skills in vocational areas, who will subsequently contribute to Nigeria’s capacity development.
Applications are invited for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
What’s In It For You
- Reward and Recognition
- Diversity and inclusion
- High-performance culture
- Dynamic working environment
- Empowerment & Accountability
- Professional training and development
What We Are Looking For
- A valuable team member
- Always going the extra mile
- Have an ethical approach to work
- Open to learning and new experiences
- Intelligent, mentally agile and ambitious
- Brave in innovating and making change happen
- Passionate about achieving exceptional result
- Must have a Second Class Honors (Upper Division) in any of the following disciplines:
- Engineering (Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Industrial Production);
- Sciences (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology)
- Social Sciences (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics)
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate not earlier than 2016
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates who wish to apply for Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Recruitment for Management Trainees 2017 should:
- 2017 YouWiN! Connect Application Form
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Nigeria Recruitment
- 2017/2018 NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship Application
- 2017 KPMG Nigeria Recruitment for Graduates
Thank you for reading this article, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. For the latest update on Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Recruitment 2017, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.