Ongoing Jobs Recruitment At Fountain University: Fountain University hereby invites applications from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the positions of Vice-Chancellor, Registrar, and Director of Works & Physical Planning. The Fountain University established to be a pace-setting institution by Nasrul-Lahi-L-Faith Society (NASFAT), was licensed in May 2007 by the Federal Government.
The Fountain University is currently recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Vice Chancellor
Responsibilities: The Vice-Chancellor is the Chief Executive and the Academic Head of the University, the Chairman of both Senate, and Congregation, and a member of the Governing Council.
Requirements: Candidate applying for this position must be a distinguished scholar with outstanding academic and administrative records. He/she must be a proven manager of human and material resources. The person must meet the following criteria’s;
- Must be a full professor of not less than seven (7) years with the ability to provide academic and administrative leadership for the University.
- Must have a good understanding of the VISION and MISSION of the University.
- Must have excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to attract, motivate and retain highly skilled and talented staff (academic and non-teaching).
- Must have held academic and administrative positions high enough to prepare him/her for the position of the Vice-Chancellor.
- Must be able to exhibit entrepreneurial drive and ability to attract extra statutory funds and mobilize other resources for the development of the University.
- Must be able to attract research grants and complimentary funds from local and international-agencies, and further uplift the academic status of the University.
- Must be an individual who, judging from his/her track records, is likely to command the respect as well as the loyalty of the entire University Community.
- Must have personal integrity in all areas including the management of funds and be able to deploy financial resources as appropriate in the context of the University’s strategic plan.
- Demonstrable abilities to establish and maintain partnerships with local, international government and non-governmental agencies and organizations.
- Be information and technology proficient and be committed to the current development and incorporation of ICT into the University programmes and services.
- Demonstrate interpersonal and team building skills and possess the ability to build bridges between staff, students and members of the university community and stakeholders.
- Be of excellent physical and mental health.
- Not be more than 60 years of age.
The Vice-Chancellor shall hold the office for a single term of five (5) years.
Job Title: Registrar
Responsibilities: The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the University and shall be responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administration of the University except as regards to financial matters for which the Bursar is responsible.
- Must have a good Honours Degree from a recognized University.
- Possession of a higher degree(s) is an added advantage.
- Must be physically and mentally fit.
- Must have a minimum often (10) years cognate experience in University Administration.
- Must be a member of at least one relevant Professional Body such a NIM, AUA, IPMN, ANUPA.
- Must have a good working knowledge of current administrative principles practices and processes.
- Must be computer literate and have a demonstrable competence in Information and Communication Technology.
Job Title: Director of Works and Physical Planning
- Must have a good Honours Degree in any Engineering, Architecture, Regional Planning or any relevant discipline from a recognized University.
- Must be registered by a professional body in a relevant discipline such as COREN, ARCON, NIA, e.t.c.
- Must have at least 10 years of cognate experience in Works & Physical Planning Department in an institution of higher learning.
Salary and any Other Condition of Service
The emolument is very attractive and comparable to what is in the University system generally.
Ongoing Jobs Recruitment At Fountain University
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates who wish to apply should send the following documents listed below:
1) Twenty (20) hard copies of the application and detailed Curriculum Vitae with essential supporting documents.
2) Applicant’s 2- page Vision and Mission Statement for the University
3) Medical Certificate of fitness from reputable Public Tertiary Health Institutions.
4) Referees report from three carefully selected Referees who shall send their reports directly to the Registrar.
All the listed documents above (in a sealed envelope) marked “Vice-Chancellor Application” shall be addressed and submitted to:
Fountain University, Osogbo,
NB: Applicants should request their referees to forward their reports directly under confidential cover to reach the Registrar on or before the closing date.
Application Closing Date: 9th September 2017.
- African Development Bank Job Recruitment
- Ambrose Alli University Job Recruitment 2017
- Benysta Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2017
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment
- Massive Job Recruitment At Workforce Management Centre Ltd
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. If you need the latest information at the right time on the Ongoing Jobs Recruitment At Fountain University, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.