Check JAMB Result Here: How to Check JAMB 2017 Results Free Online And Print Result Slip On Jamb Portal.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has started releasing the JAMB 2017 Results which started on 13th May 2017. In this article, I will be explaining in details How to Check JAMB 2017 Results And Print Result Slip On Jamb Portal.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board usually release the results in batches. So you need to check back often if you have no result yet. The JAMB 2017 Results will be sent via Email and through your Jamb Profile. You can then proceed to print out the results in any cyber cafe around you. Here are the procedures required to check your result.
How to check JAMB 2017 Results Online
- Login to JAMB Portal on www jamb org ng or click here to login
- Navigate to the down section and click on the box that says “Check 2017 UTME Examination Results“.
- Login to your profile when the site fully load.
- Enter the E-mail address you used during JAMB Registration.
- Click on the LOGIN BUTTON and wait for the page to load.
- Your Jamb profile will display after successful login.
- Navigate to the down section and check print Result slip.
- Enter your JAMB Reg No and Exam year.
- And click on Print Result Slip.
- You can then proceed to print out your result.
- That’s all, Goodluck!
Note: Don’t panic if you get the message “No Result Yet“. We gathered that JAMB releases the result in batches. So we advise you to check back often until your result is finally released. And JAMB can decide to display the above message NO RESULT YET if you were involved in Exam Malpractice, or you missed your schedule etc.
Thank you for reading this article. If you encounter any issues with checking your JAMB 2017 Results, use the comment box below to notify us, we will get back to you immediately.
Prime News Nigeria
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.