Nigeria Federal Fire Service, 2017/2018 Federal Fire Service Job Recruitment Application Form, How to apply for Federal Fire Service 2017 – portal.fedfire.gov.ng. In this post, you will get the latest update about the Federal Fire Service Job Recruitment Application Form Requirements, Guidelines and other important details here for free.
The Federal Fire Service Job Recruitment is done every year. Below are the requirements for the Federal Fire Service Job Recruitment Exercise;
- Applicants must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth;
- Applicants below 18 years should note apply;
- Applicants having a court case or criminal record should not apply;
- Applicants suffering from mental or physical disability should not apply;
- Applicants must be free from financial embarrassment;
- Applicants must be confirmed by Medical Officer to be mentally and physically fit;
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.7 meters in height while Female should not be less than 1.64 meters;
- Applicants with any of the below medical cases should not apply:
- Flat foot;
- Sight problem;
- Pregnant women
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
Presently, the 2017/2018 Federal Fire Service Job Recruitment Application Form is not yet out. Visit this page frequently for the latest update.
Applicants who wish to apply for the Federal Fire Service Job Recruitment Exercise must possess the below certificates;
- The recruitment exercise is open to applicants that have the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) or West African School Certificate (WASC).
- Applicants that have General Certificate of Education (GCE) or National Examination Council (NECO) should also apply.
- Applicants with National Diploma (ND) or National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution should apply.
- Basic computer skill is also an advantage.
ADMIN. & FINANCE:
- Administers fund and expenditures;
- Prepares the personnel budget;
- Applicants will be in charge of the various commands such as Lagos Command, etc.
- Shortlisted applicant will be in charge of welfare, promotions, appointments, training & development, discipline, and administrative matters;
POLICY, REGULATORY & INSPECTORATE (PRI)
- Disaster management;
- Sets standards;
- Policy formulation;
- Private Fire Services and Regulates State;
- Applicants will be in charge of inspecting and ensuring fire safety;
- Collates & collects fire statistics for research, planning, and development.
Federal Fire Service Job Recruitment Application Form | How To Apply – portal.fedfire.gov.ng
- Effects rescues;
- Applicants will be in charge of topography of their areas of jurisdiction;
We love to hear from you and if you have any question about 2017/2018 Federal Fire Service Job Recruitment Application Form, kindly drop your phone number and E-mail address in the comment box below. We will reply instantly. Subscribe with your E-mail to get the latest update.
Prime News Nigeria
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.