FUKASHERE 2017/18 Post UTME 1st Batch Admission List: This is to inform candidates who participated in the Federal University Kashere Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise that the Merit Admission List for regular students has been released. The names of successful candidates are contained in the attached pdf document.
The management of Federal University Kashere (FUKashere) has released the FIRST BATCH Post UTME screening results for 2017/2018 academic session. Registration will commence on Tuesday 14th November 2017 and end on Tuesday 21st November, 2017, while late registration will commence from Wednesday 22nd to Friday 24th November, 2017.
How to Check FUKASHERE Merit Admission List
To check your Fukashere Admission status, simply download a printable copy of the list of successful candidates by clicking the link below:
>> Federal University Kashere Admission List
1) Or visit Fukashere portal on fukashere.edu.ng to check your name.
2) Successful ones are to print their admission letters online and come along with it for registration.
N/B: Candidates are further advised to note the following:
1) All credentials to be presented during registration must tally with those presented during the Post UTME Screening exercise.
2) Those with O’ Level deficiency are advised in their own interest not to make any payment for registration.
3) Candidates are to also strictly follow the registration procedure as posted on the website.
- Fudutse Post-UTME Admission Screening Result 2017
- FUDMA Post-UTME First Batch Admission List 2017/2018
- UNIZIK Direct Entry Admission Screening Result 2017/2018 Session
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. If you need the latest information at the right time on FUKASHERE Admission List 2017/2018, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.