Full List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment Interview: The Nigerian Navy has released the names of successful candidates for 2017 recruitment/aptitude test which was held nationwide on August 12, 2017. Candidates who participated in the just concluded screening exercise should proceed to check their names by downloading the PDF document below.
In a statement by the spokesman of the Navy, Suleman Dahun, on Tuesday, said that “successful candidates are to report at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo, Navy Town, Lagos for the final selection interview which is scheduled to hold from Friday 25 August to Saturday 14 September 2017.”
How To Check List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017
Candidates can now check their names by downloading a printable copy of the Nigerian Navy names successful candidates for 2017 recruitment interview in Portable Document Format (PDF):
The candidates are to attend in the following order of their States of origin:
Batch A: Friday 25 August to Thursday 31 August 2017.
Batch B: Friday 1 September to Thursday 7 September 2017.
Batch C: Friday 8 September to Thursday 14 September 2017.
Nigerian Navy Important Update
Candidates are hereby advised to come along with the original copies of their credentials, sporting kits and writing materials for the exercise.
1) Photocopies of Credentials.
2) Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
3) Parents/ Guardian Consent Form.
4) Acknowledgment Form.
5) Local Government Attestation Card.
6) Duly completed identification form to be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
7) Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
8) Four (4) passport photographs duly signed and stamped by any of the persons mentioned in sub-paragraph (c) above.
9) School Certificate Results of NECO/WAEC or higher qualifications where applicable.
Shortlisted candidates should come along with the following items:
1) Guarantor’s Form.
2) Primary School Testimonial.
3) First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC).
4) Certification by Chairman/Secretary of candidate’s LGA or senior military officer not below the rank of Commander or equivalent or Chief Superintendent of Police from candidate’s state of origin.
5) Certification by the Divisional Police Officer of candidate’s LGA.
6) Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white vest.
- One pair of canvas shoes.
- Toiletries and cutleries.
- Writing materials.
- Bed sheets and mosquito net.
Full List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment Interview
Note: Only those who pass the screening exercise (documents verification, medical screening, and physical fitness) will be shortlisted. Candidates are also advised to check online at www.joinnigerianavy.com for scheduled dates for the final interview for each of the states in the country.
- List of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Navy Batch 27th Aptitude Test 2017
- List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 NAF Recruitment
- Past Questions for 2017 Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test
- Nigerian Navy Job Recruitment 2017/2018
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. If you need the latest information at the right time on Full List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment Interview, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.