GE Careers Operations Management Leadership Programme 2017: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming the industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Digital is currently recruiting for qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Title: Operations Management Leadership Program – OMLP
Ref No: 3003019
Job Function: Manufacturing
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Headquarters
- OMLP is an intensive program designed to accelerate the development of early career talent and produce leaders capable of meeting the challenges facing the operations function at GE.
- OMLP is a two-year program that allows members to build leadership and functional skills through challenging rotational assignments and world-class training. Through these job assignments and training, program members are involved in GE’s strategic initiatives, including GE’s drive for LEAN Six Sigma.
- Participating in an intensive 2-year-long program including 3 different assignments in manufacturing operations
- Possible assignments include shop operations, lean, process
- Working in a full-time position combines challenging job assignments, coursework training, and interactive seminars to equip you with exceptional technical, financial, business and leadership skills and to prepare you for your further career steps
- Technical classroom training in manufacturing, global supply chain management, Lean Six Sigma and sourcing
- Business training and challenging experience in: project management, team leading, negotiation, business acumen
- BSc or M.S. degree with outstanding results in engineering or business management (purchasing, supply chain, operations, logistics majors are preferred)
- Commitment to a career in supply chain/ services
- Versatile interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Prior internship, cooperative studies or research experience in engineering or manufacturing is an advantage
- Rotation locations vary, thus candidate must be geographically mobile (within Europe and also domestically)
- Fluent English language skills are mandatory, additional language knowledge is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Analytical approach to problem-solving, project management skills
- Easily adapt and learn in a changing environment, flexible and responsive
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
How To Apply
To apply for this job position candidates should visit the official careers portal:
Click Here to Apply Online
Application Closing Date:
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment 2017
- NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programme 2017
- Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment 2017
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.