ODI Fellowship Scheme 2018/2020 for Young Professionals: The Overseas Development Institute, ODI’s prestigious Fellowship Scheme gives postgraduate economists and statisticians the chance to work in developing country public sectors as local civil servants on two-year contracts.
The Scheme has two objectives: to provide developing country governments with high-caliber junior economists and statisticians where there are gaps in local capacity, and to give postgraduate economists and statisticians practical work experience in a developing country.
The Overseas Development Institute (ODI) Fellowship Scheme for Young Professionals invites application from interested candidates to apply for:
Title: ODI Fellowship Scheme
Overview: The Overseas Development Institute (ODI) Fellowship Scheme for Young Professionals gives postgraduate students of economics and statistics the opportunity to work in developing country public sectors as local civil servants on two-year contracts.
- ODI is looking for candidates with excellent academic qualifications, a sound grasp of applying economic theory to real-world problems, an ability to communicate economic ideas to non-specialists, and the personal qualities needed to integrate into what are often very different and challenging cultural and bureaucratic environments.
- A master’s degree in economics, statistics or related discipline is required.
- The Scheme is open to candidates of all nationalities.
- The Scheme provides a salary of £21,000 a year (increasing to £23,000 in the second year), plus a housing allowance.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who wish to apply should:
Click Here for More Details
Application Closing Date:
December 1st, 2017.
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment 2017
- NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programme 2017
- Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment 2017
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.