Past Questions for 2017 Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test: In this post, we have compiled the list of Nigerian Navy Exam Past Questions for 2017 Aptitude Test. Candidates who applied for the Navy recruitment exercise should note that the Aptitude Test / Entrance Examination has been scheduled to start from 12th August 2017.
The test shall be computer based for shortlisted candidates, here is the Nigerian Navy Screening Examination Past Questions and Answers for 2017 Recruitment Test.
Past Questions for 2017 Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test
1) The Nigerian Navy was formally established by the act of parliament in
2) The NN was brought out of the Nigerian police force (NPF) in
3) The last colonial Governor General of Nigeria was
(a) Tulma Goldie
(b) James Robertson
(c) Huge Clifford
(d) Lord Lugard.
3) The first world war was between
4) The first African country to introduce e-passport was
(a) South Africa
5) The first Secretary General of common wealth was
(a) George Washington
(b) Tulma Goldie
(c) Arnold Smith
(d) Joseph Garba.
6) The first military president of Nigeria was
(a) Sanni Abacha
(b) Ibrahim Babangida
(c) Aguiyi Ironsi
(d) Yakubu Gowon.
7) Which of the following may be regarded as a regional organization
8) Nigeria changed from pounds to Naira in
9) The Secretary general of OPEC is
(a) Abdulsaleam Kanuri
(b) Abudullahhi El-badri
(c) Utuhu Kamirideen
(d) Philip Effiong.
10) The current secretary general of United nation is
(a) Ban ki Moon
(b) Trugve Lie
(c) Koffi Anaan
(d) Boustro-Brouste Ghali.
11) In order to qualify for the post of President in Nigeria the person must be _____ and above
(a) 35 years
(b) 20 years
(c) 40 years
(d) 55 years.
12) The name Nigeria coined out of
(a) Niger Forest
(b) Niger Area
(c) Niger River
(d) Niger Textures.
13) The first Inspector General of the Police Force was
(a) Teslim Balogun
(b) Louis Edet
(c) Ademola Adetokunbo
(d) Elias Balogon.
14) The current secretary general or commission chairman of Africa union is
(a) Dlamini Zuma
(b) Allasane Quattara
(c) Emeka Anaoku
(d) H. Desategn.
15) The current president of commission or secretary is of ECOWAS
(b) Kadre Desire Quedraogo
(c) Allasane Quattara
(d) Ike Ekweremalu.
16) The headquarter of UN is in
(a) New York
17) UNO was founded in San Francisco in
Candidates should visit this page frequently for more questions and answers.
- DPR Aptitude Test Questions And Answers
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment Past Questions And Answers
- Full List of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Navy Batch 27th Aptitude Test 2017
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. If you need the latest information at the right time on Past Questions for 2017 Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.