WAEC GCE Registration Form 2017 Nov/Dec – Instructions & Guidelines. The 2017 WAEC GCE Registration Form Nov/Dec WASSCE for Private Candidates is out.
We wish to use this medium to inform the general public most especially candidates interested in writing the 2017/2018 WAEC Nov/Dec West African Senior School Certificate Examination, WASSCE for Private Candidates that the WAEC GCE Registration Form Is Out.
Candidate interested in writing the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE), should follow the below procedures to register online. The West African Examinations Council (WAEC), has provided a step by step guide for Private Candidates who wish to apply for the 2017 WAEC GCE Registration Form.
Also Read: How To Check JAMB 2017 Result Online
WAEC GCE Registration Form Is Out
According to the Official Twitter Handle of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), announced that the WAEC GCE Registration for 2017 started from Friday 28th April 2017. Candidates should visit the WAEC Website on www.waeconline.org.ng for the registration. After obtaining the registration PIN, each candidate must undergo a biometric exercise wish will be used for verification purposes.
How To Apply For The 2017/2018 WAEC GCE Registration Form
Interested candidates who wish to sit for the exam will pay a total sum of Thirteen Thousand Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira only (₦13,950) for the registration. Candidates should visit any of the designated banks listed below to obtain the registration PIN.
- Access Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig. Ltd.
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Wema Bank Plc
- Ecobank Ltd
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- StanbicIBTC Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Skye Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
Additionally, each candidate will pay a sum of Five Hundred Naira (₦500.00) only as banks commission.
WAEC GCE Registration Form 2017 Nov/Dec – Instructions & Guidelines
After obtaining the registration PIN candidates must complete their registration within 2 weeks of accessing the WAEC Website. Candidates must complete their registration details such as Names, Gender, Passport Photographs, Dates of Birth (DOB) and subjects must be correctly filled. Ensure to print out the Admission Notice/Photo Card which will be used as evidence and serve as your photo card during the WAEC GCE Examination.
USEFUL HINTS TO CANDIDATES
Candidate should download the WAEC GCE Registration Form Template PDF Here. For more information or enquiries, send an E-mail to email@example.com or call the following number: 01-2700516.
CANDIDATES WITH DISABILITIES AND IMPAIRMENT
Candidates with any physical disabilities should indicate their disabilities/impairment e.g speech, blind, low vision, spastic when filling the application form online.
- Candidates must watch the Information VCD before applying;
- Note that the examination fees are non-refundable;
- Ensure that you print out the Exam Time Table after completing the online registration form;
- You must upload the application form with clear passport photographs and the background of passport must not be BLUE OR RED;
- Make sure that you study the Syllabuses, Regulations, and Time Table for the examination which is available at the WAEC Website on www.waeconline.org.ng.
- Phones and handbags are not allowed and no smoking at the examination hall;
- Candidates must ensure that their details are correctly filled, as the WAEC Council will not be held liable for any omission by the candidate;
- Candidates must come with 2 passport photograph during the examination;
- Any form of examination malpractice are not allowed, candidates who engage in such practices will have their entire results canceled.
Registration Closing Date
The WAEC GCE Registration Form for 2017 Nov/Dec will end on Friday, 28th July 2017. Candidates must complete their registration before the above date.
Also Read: 2017 WAEC GCE Time Table Nov/Dec Exam
Thank you for reading this article. If you need the latest update on WAEC GCE Registration Form 2017 Nov/Dec, kindly drop your E-mail and Phone Number using the comment box below. Also, share this article with your friends and family using the Facebook and Twitter share button below.
Prime News Nigeria
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.